Thread: 21’ V-Drive Day Cruiser

Day-Go
    1979 Tarva Blown 496 Chevy Tall Deck, 8-71 Monneyham Serviced June 2006 The Blower Shop, Tall Deck TBS Intake w/Pop off, 850 dbls, IMCO Exhuast, Merlin II Rect Heads, Manley Valves & Assbly, Stud Block, Hyd Lft. Cam Merc Racing 1100, Seal Pwr Blwr Pistons, Carillo Rods, Rebuild by Robert Cancilla Machine June-2006. Trans is originally Art Carr Turbo 400 Manual Vbody Rblt June-06 in SJ. VDrive Polished Casale 500 w/ 36% Gears, Prop Teague 11.1/2x15, New Fuel System Dual Filters and Tank Selector (Eddie Marine), Dual 25 Gal Tanks, In Line Oil Cooler & Trans Cooler, new MSD Pro Blt Dist, new 6ALBox, Taylor Wires, New Elec., New Dual Optimas w/ Perko Switch. Elec Cav Plate. Clean Interior and Paint. The family package comes w/ New Matching Bimini Top, Engine Cover & Mufflers. Sits on Comp Trailer New Tires & Bearings, Seals, Elec. I have spent the last year chasing out all the bugs to make this a dependable, fast, fun lake boat. I looked for a cruiser for along time comparing Sanger, Howard, and Spectra I wanted to find one that had a lot of interior room (like the Dimarco) and was really clean in rigging and this one is it. This cruisers rides and handles like a dream. I know based on upgrading and rebuilding this boat that I cant repeat this for under my asking price and I also realize you never get back what you put in. Asking $30,000 or fair offer will be considered.

Day-Go
    Thanks for the help with the pics guys. One of these days Ill figure it out. Lefty your brothers boat looks awesome. See you on the lake.

LuckyDaze
    Holy Jesus that thing is hot! Wished I had 30k to pony up! G'luck with the sale!
    ~Brian

taylormanss
    bump for a great looking daycruiser

Day-Go
    thanks for the bump and the nice words on the boat. Keep this thing moving.

Day-Go
    Bump>>>>>>>

taylormanss
    ttt

sorry to bump an old thread but does anyone have any pictures of this boat? this is my dads old boat built from just a hull. sadly the only pic i have of it is this one and its been VERY hard to track down.